Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Things Technological

Exploring Flickr was fun! I signed up for a Yahoo account and now all I have to do is run around and take some pictures to upload for all to see. I have a lovely picture of my daughter in a sari, for she just came back from a three week trip in Sri Lanka, but I don't think she wants to be on my site. That's on my e-mail and it looks very easy to import. I also looked the travel planner for travel ideas, as we are going to Nova Scotia at the end of September for two weeks. There was a lot there and I'll revisit it when I have more time.

We just got Skype in our house which is great. We can talk to our son, who lives in Canada, for free! We frequently speak to my sister-in-law in London, and my daughter takes advantage by calling her college room mate who lives in Sri Lanka. If anyone has friends and family living far and wide, I would highly recommend it!

No comments: